Sunday 6 November 2016

like the effect of that lovely stitched look to your projects?

hi all

well - all I  seem to manage at the moment is a skip from month to month with the odd post here and there -
but even if I myself have been quiet on the stampin' front of late, thanks to Stampin' Up I have lots to tell you.

Well as a lot of you probably know from the odd reference on my blog every so often, my other love is sewing,  so am delighted at this latest offer from Stampin' Up.

It's their 'Stitched from the Heart' Promotion which runs throughout November.

https://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=145372&ebwsdemoid=5009544


Based round a fabulous set of 12 framelit dies - Squares, ovals and rounds,  each with  faux like stitching  detail round the edges to give that classic 'stitched' look to your projects

Stiched from the Heart
and what's more they are offering them now,  ahead of their official release next year,
and even better there is 25% off co-ordinating stamp sets, until the 30th November.

if like me - you like sewing am sure you are going to enjoy the set as as I do.

The co-ordinating items currently on offer at 25% also include some Christmas themed sets just perfect for those last  minute Christmas makes. My Favourite?

it just has to be those - those Little Christmas mice!

why not take a look ?

Just click on the list below to take a look and easily access all the items in my on line store

https://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=50300&dbwsdemoid=5009544 

Or if you wish me to place an order for you, or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

with very best wishes til next time - 

and as I have just returned  from a Stampin' Up' Demonstrator meeting this weekend my bag is full of delightful swaps from a lot of lovely demonstrators. So I will be sharing  pictures of mine nd those I received in return.

Have a lovely Sunday

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...